Saturday, August 8, 2015

Bernie to LA on Monday


Los Angeles Rally with Bernie Sanders on 8/10
(NB. Top item on discussion list for event is "get big money out of politics".)

Tell Southern California Representatives in Congress they need to #lead4reform, or they will #FeelTheBernHeat.

I have sent my tweets to Representatives Capp, Knight, Brownley, Chu, Schiff, Cardenas, Sherman, Aguilar, Napolitano, Lieu, Becerra, Torres, Ruiz, Bass, Sanchez, Royce, Takano, Calvert, Waters, Hahn, Walters, Sanchez, Lowenthal, Rohrabacher, Issa, and Hunter.

You can find my tweets at #lead4reform and #FeelTheBernHeat.

Please, retweet my tweets, or favorite them, or even better send your own tweets.

Thank you.

Also, you might be interested in reading Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and CFR (CFR being campaign finance reform).


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it
    일본야동

    ReplyDelete