Sunday, May 31, 2015

What I am tweeting to #Bernie2016

This is the tweet message I am sending to tweeters who are using the #bernie2016 hashtag.
If you back Bernie, please consider synergy with the campaign finance reform movement. Thank you. http://campaignfinancereformers.blogspot.com/2015/05/synergy-with-bernie2016.html

I hope you will  choose to do your own tweeting in the foregoing vein.

I hope the campaign finance reform organizations will decide to support this tweeting and urge their grassroots supporters to participate.

I noticed that #bernie2016 is doing its own tweeting, and one recipient tweeted:
To me, the critical matter is what the policies of Twitter are about this. I have had some experience with them, which you can review in my blog entry Spamming on Twitter.

If you can provide additional helpful information about the Twitter standards and practices, please pass them along to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment