Monday, June 1, 2015

CFR orgs should have webpages to support Sanders synergy

I posted Seeking synergy with #Bernie2016 on Friday. During the weekend I focused on tweeting to tweeters who had previously retweeted, favorited or otherwise replied to earlier tweeting of mine.

Today I started tweeting to #bernie2016 as described at What I am tweeting to #Bernie2016.

Thus far I have had 483 page views of  Seeking synergy with #Bernie2016, and scores of retweets, favorites, follows, etc.

Could any of MAYDAY.USMoveToAmendRepresent.UsWolfPacStamp StampedeTake Back Our Republic, and NHRebellion critique what I am doing here? Can synergy with #Bernie2016 be fostered and help campaign finance reform organizations? Please give me the benefit of your views.

If any of MAYDAY.USMoveToAmendRepresent.UsWolfPacStamp StampedeTake Back Our Republic, and NHRebellion would put up webpages that they would like #Bernie2016 supporters to read, I could send tweets to #Bernie2016 supporters which give links to those webpages.


No comments:

Post a Comment