Sunday, June 7, 2015

Applying #FeelTheBernHeat to targeted districts

@BlackWatchJenn is an active MAYDAY tweeter in Ohio. I followed up on her tweets to a number of Ohio Congresspersons with my own tweets to the Congresspersons saying  "All in Congress should #FeelTheBernHeat if they are not a #Leader4Reform." or "Will your constituents make you#FeelTheBernHeat if you are not a #Leader4Reform?" After my tweets @BlackWatchJenn sent another round of tweets to the Congresspersons.

I started applying #FeelTheBernHeat in Alabama, as described in #FeelTheBernHeat starts in AL06. Jenn and Paulieon_PG tweeted to Congressman Palmer as I solicited. Their tweets were:


This morning I picked up on the most recent  MAYDAY tweet to a Congressperson under  #Leader4Reform and sent a reply tweet suggesting applying #FeelTheBernHeat in the Congressperson's district, per the below:
MAYDAY tweeters need to get organized, target particular Congressional districts, and do coordinated tweeting into the districts.

Can MAYDAY help this out by designating a Congressional district or two for us to get to work on?

No comments:

Post a Comment