Friday, June 5, 2015

MAYDAY'ers: Let's build #Leader4Reform

I am currently endeavoring to help build #Leader4Reform.

I think the Presidential candidacy of Bernie Sanders is potentially a powerful catalyst, and the campaign finance reform movement should seek synergy with the Sanders candidacy. See Seeking synergy with #Bernie2016.

I have suggested to the campaign finance reform organizations that they implement tweeting campaigns to generate the synergy. See What I would suggest.

I am trying out something using the hashtag #FeelTheBernHeat. I derived this hashtag from the hashtag #FeelTheBern that Sanders supporters are using.

I initiated my use of #FeelTheBernHeat with this tweet in Alabama.
Under #Leader4Reform I saw that @BlackWatchJenn is an active #Leader4Reform tweeter in Ohio and had tweeted to a number of Ohio Congresspersons. Depending on Jenn's tweet, I sent tweets to the Congresspersons saying, "All in Congress should #FeelTheBernHeat if they are not a #Leader4Reform." or "Will your constituents make you #FeelTheBernHeat if you are not a #Leader4Reform?" You can find Jenn's and my tweets at #Leader4Reform.

MAYDAY'ers, let's get organized in building #Leader4Reform. Do you like the #FeelTheBernHeat hashtag? Do you want to start using it for tweets in your Congressional district? Do you have other suggestions? Let me hear from you.

Thanks.

Update 6/6: Please see #FeelTheBernHeat starts in AL06.



No comments:

Post a Comment