Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Building Bernie tweeters for CFR

I am gratified by the many retweets, favorites, follows, etc., I received from my tweeting of links to Dear #FeelTheBern tweeters.

I hope this will convert into many Bernie supporters doing tweeting as suggested.

This will take a while to develop.

I have gotten started and done tweeting to the Iowa and New Hampshire legislative delegations, as described and set out in To: Iowa DC legislative delegation and Bird-dogging in NH today.

I will do more tweeting and report about it here.

Hopefully my tweeting will be an example and encourage Bernie supporters to participate.

A couple of months ago I created this Facebook community Tweet to Defeat the Money Monster in Politics. I have not been active on it, and I plan to be more active.

If you have suggestions, please send them to me at rdshattuck@gmail.com.

Please bear with me on this.

Thanks.

Update: See CFR needs Bernie tweeters.

No comments:

Post a Comment