Sunday, June 14, 2015

What can be effective?

I have been cluttering up MAYDAY's hashtag #Lead4Reform.

I think it is fair to say that the activity under #Lead4Reform has not been stupendous.

If you scroll through the hashtag, and ignore my clutter,  you can find as recent activity about 10 tweets from different tweeters of the message
Record your message and we'll deliver it to key members of Congress. Tell them to #Lead4Reform! https://mayday.us/record @maydayus

I thought that today I offered an excellent opportunity for tweeting by MAYDAY supporters per To: Iowa DC legislative delegation.

I have obtained 57 page views of that link (including possible page views by the Iowa legislative delegation).

I obtained 5 tweet responses to my tweets of the link today. I think one person retweeted my tweets to the Iowa legislative delegation. I do not see any tweets otherwise made to the Iowa legislative delegation.

Please tell me. Am I wasting my time? What can make this more effective?

Thanks.

Edit 6/15 

Look at #FeelTheBern and then look at #Lead4Reform.

There is a ton of energy and enthusiasm under #FeelTheBern, and little under #Lead4Reform.

#Lead4Reform needs to get infused.

I am tweeting to tweeters under #FeelTheBern this:
Did the Iowa DC legislative delegation #FeelTheBernHeat yesterday? http://campaignfinancereformers.blogspot.com/2015/06/to-iowa-dc-legislative-delegation.html
What can you think of to infuse #Lead4Reform with energy and enthusiasm?

No comments:

Post a Comment