Monday, July 13, 2015

2016 #WaveOfIndependents Campaign

[I think MAYDAY supporters should be informed about and consider involvement in the below 2016 #WaveOfIndependents Campaign being initiated by Steve Stokes of California.]

Introduction of 2016 #WaveOfIndependents Campaign

Steve Stokes steve@stokes4congress.com

Attachments5:02 PM (23 hours ago)
to me

Dear Rob Shattuck,

I am seeking collaborators in my effort to flood the 2016 elections with a #WaveOfIndependents.
Please use this email as my introduction to individuals who may want to participate in policy
discussions, assist in other states, or who may consider running themselves.
I am recruiting candidates to run in 40 of California’s 53 congressional districts.
13 California incumbents score 70% or higher on my KeepScore™ voting record research.
If I raise the bar to 75% the number of satisfactory representatives drops to 10.
Those 10 representatives are: #BarbaraLee, #TedLieu, #MikeHonda, #TomMcClintock
#MarkTakano, #AlenLowenthal, #MaxineWaters, #JackieSpier ,#DorisMatsui & #KarenBass.

The rest of our representatives, including both Senators must be replaced.
I am hoping to find #Leaders4Reforn to spearhead housecleaning efforts in all 50 states.
As you may know ballot access is easy here in California under top-two.
The challenge is finding 40-43 credible, committed candidates to run.
I am running in #CA28 against blue dog incumbent #AdamSchiff.
His #KeepScore™ has recently doubled to 14.29% thanks to his welcome opposition to the #TPP.

In other states I need help researching ballot access mechanisms and fielding #independents across the country.
Once we have a strong group of independent candidates committed to 2016, we will schedule
#CandidateSummit policy meetings within the districts to craft legislation and video stream the events.
In March of 2014 I placed my business as a Los Angeles real estate and mortgage broker on hold to run for Congress in #CA28.
I won the top-two jungle primary as an INDEPENDENT and appeared as the only challenger to six-term incumbent Adam Schiff.

I am committed to getting money out of politics and restoring democracy in America.
Please see my attached campaign one-sheet and my work-in-progress #KeepScore™ congressional voting record.
I have developed strategies in my last campaign which I want to share to help like-minded candidates in 2016.
Please reach out to me if you wish to be involved with our growing effort.

Best regards,



Steve Stokes

  

Steve Stokes for Congress
28th Congressional District
1301 W. 2nd Street, Suite 102
Los Angeles CA 90026
United States
Ph: 323-223-1000
Fax: 323-662-3500
Email: 
steve@stokes4congress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment