Wednesday, July 22, 2015

To campaign finance reform organizations

To: MAYDAY, MoveToAmend, Represent.Us, WolfPAC, Stamp Stampede, Take Back Our Republic

Copied and pasted below are a post I made on Wisconsin for Bernie Sanders 2016 and comments from the group made on my post.

Would any of your organizations care to reply concerning how your organization desires or does not desire to interact with the Sanders campaign and its supporters?

Thanks.

Edit: Requests have been made by group that commenters not be identified here. Accordingly, I am deleting commenter identification.


Thank you for approving me. I am trying to promote synergy between the campaign finance reform movement and the Sanders campaign. See below link. My object in joining is to get the idea in front of Sanders supporters for whatever interest it may attract. If you consider this a distraction and prefer me not to be posting, I will understand if you delete this post. Thank you. http://campaignfinancereformers.blogspot.com/…/synergy-with…
Like   Comment   

No comments:

Post a Comment