Friday, July 10, 2015

Help needed on synergy with Bernie

I have been working for more than a month on trying to foster synergy between the Sanders candidacy and campaign finance reform.

I have received favorable reactions from scores of Bernie supporters.

The past few days I have been endeavoring to put forth to Bernie groups this Proposed messaging re: Congress.

It would be great if a campaign finance reform organization took an active interest in trying to foster synergy with the Sanders candidacy.

Currently MAYDAY has been silent and has expressed no interest. See Prof. Lessig's July 2nd email.

I know the Proposed messaging re: Congress fits best with MAYDAY's approach for electing a reform minded Congress by 2016. Possibly it can also be fitted to the approaches of other CFR organizations.

If MAYDAY is not interested in trying to foster synergy with the Sanders candidacy, I would like to find another CFR organization that is interested, and with whom I can work on the same.

Please let me know if this appeals to your CFR organization.

Thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment