Monday, July 20, 2015

Report on joining Sanders Facebook groups

I am proceeding in joining state and local Sanders groups on Facebook.

I am currently posting, as an initial post on groups which have allowed me to join, the following:
Thank you for approving me. I am trying to promote synergy between the campaign finance reform movement and the Sanders campaign. See below link. My object in joining is to get the idea in front of Sanders supporters for whatever interest it may attract. If you consider this a distraction and prefer me not to be posting, I will understand if you delete this post. Thank you. http://campaignfinancereformers.blogspot.com/2015/05/synergy-with-bernie2016.html

As to some Sanders Facebook groups on which I can post a comment without joining, I have located the group's Facebook post which reported the Sanders event in Phoenix this past Saturday night and posted the following comment on the post:
I used the event to tweet to the Arizona Congressional delegation that they needed to #Lead4Reform or else they will #FeelTheBernHeat. http://campaignfinancereformers.blogspot.com/2015/07/tweet-to-az-congl-delegation.html 

I am receiving Facebook "likes" on my above posts and comments.

I may try to anticipate Sanders campaign visits and make posts or comments on Facebook pages of groups in places which Sanders is going to visit and urge tweeting to the Congressional delegation of that state which Sanders is going to visit. See, e.g. Tweet to AZ Cong'l delegation..

I urge campaign finance reformers to participate with me in posting and commenting on state and local Sanders' Facebook pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment