Monday, July 27, 2015

To #revolvingdoor tweeters

I am looking at the Rootstrikers/DemandProgress petition Tell 2016 Candidates: Pledge to Fight the Corrupting Revolving Door and at your tweets under #revolvingdoor.

Can you up your game?

I propose that we form a "Tweet Squad." Our Tweet Squad will send massive numbers of tweets in a systematic way.

To give you an idea of what I am talking about, please check out:
Bird-dogging in NH today
Tweet To Defeat the Money Monster in Politics
MAYDAY'ers: Let's build #Leader4Reform
Proposed messaging re: Congress.
Does this appeal to you? Do you think it would make for increased effectiveness in your messaging?

Please tell me what you think.

Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, we need to join together demanding Campaign Finance Reform [and other hot topics too]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 4 anything 2 hamstring 1% control. Check this out. http://petitions.moveon.org/sign/solving-the-voter-fraud?source=c.em&r_by=1011502

    ReplyDelete